Aromatic Body Oils
These are produced through steam or hydrodisitllation and contain the water soluble components of the plant. I have been disitllign various hydrosols on a small scale for over 20 years. I do not remove any essential oil in the hydrosol. I distill seasonally and on demand. Most of my hydrosols are produced from my own plants (organic and spray free), however I can also do small scale custom distillation of other products (e.g. dry herbs, fresh plant material)
How to use Hydrosols
Hydrosols have a range of uses from room fresheners, hair and beauty products or use to make soaps.
These are distilled fresh to order so you are getting the freshest possible hydrosol.
1. Lavender (seasonal) January-March- soothing, antiseptic
2. Rosemary- all year round- great as a facial toner, use in hair care products
3. Rose geranium leaves-all year around from pelargonium leaves - use in skin care, as a toner, refreshing room spray
4. Rose attar rose geranium (all year around)- highly scented almost like pure rose
5. Lemon geranium (summer only) - toning and astringent- great for skincare
6. Lemon myrtle (all year around) - a refreshing and uplifting aroma
7. Gardenia (highly seasonal)
8. Osmanthus (highly seasonal)
9. Damask Rose (highly seasonal)
The Sultress aromatic body oils are exquisite body treats designed to add to your perfumer laying while offering a light hydrating treat for the skin. Each aromatic body oil is made from premium & organic carrier oils and contains the softest of shimmer from a gold mica to enhance the skin.
The oils are designed to absorb quickly into the skin, without leaving a greasy feel. They are packaged on a gorgeous silver glass bottle with a spray top, making it easy to apply to the skin.
The base of each body oil is organic jojoba, NZ golden hempseed oil, NZ avocado oil and organic coconut oil.
Natural tocopherols help prevent oxidation due to the jojoba and coconut oils. It will soften by placing hands around the bottle or warming body slightly in warm water. This does not affect the quality of the oil in any way.